Pagerank

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Got No Time For News? Try This One Out.

For the busy person, it is sometimes hard to keep abreast with the latest news. Like me, for instance, as a nurse, I normally have just enough time to do personal things and stuff for my family which leaves me practically very little time to read the morning paper. That's why it is great to get summarized health news that is presented in a few paragraphs. This website, News Company-Summarized News comes in really handy.

News Company has "politics news", "entertainment news" and "society and culture news" among them which I like reading about. When you're busy, you can't afford to read 1 whole page of the paper for each of these.

Keeping abreast with current events will no longer be a toil. What's great is that you can discuss intelligently about what's happening. Maybe with your boss or co-worker. Even a mother needs to know things because their children may ask them too. I'm glad these guys at News Company have thought about making life better for others. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post janecajuguiran.
I gaved 5 starts for you at smorty.
You can reject this comment!

thank you

Anonymous said...

Imagine my surprise to find many of articles on News Company are one I wrote for www.shortnews.com. I would say most, if not all, of the content on that blog is ripped off www.shortnews.com and I'm not seeing any credit being given. Compare them for yourself and form your own opinion

My Amazon Store