Pagerank

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Healthy Lifestyle On Tour? You Gotta Be Kidding!



Leading a healthy lifestyle is a trend and, well, healthy. But when you're on tour, it must be put aside to enjoy your trip, right? Ding, ding, ding WRONG!!!!

I'm dead serious. Leading and transforming to a healthy lifestyle is a L-I-F-E-S-T-Y-L-E and thus has to be done anywhere and everywhere you are. Thus exercise is a must do for those who are serious about the change. ULTRA is your best bet for a place to exercise since it does have a pool, an oval, a basketball court, badminton court, and what have yous.

So, if you're in the area of Manila, or Pasig in the Philippines on Nov. 8, 2008, I want to invite you to watch our Swimming Competition and Healthy Lifestyle exhibit at the PSC Swimming Pool Complex (formerly known as ULTRA, the cab drivers mostly know the place by this name). It's a one day event and I'm really excited about the exhibit more than I am with the competition.

Come join us!

No comments:

My Amazon Store