Pagerank

Thursday, January 31, 2008

When in Rome, Do as the Romans Do

Oh how I'd love to. But, I haven't been to Rome or Italy for that matter. Italy has always fascinated me. I found some really good reviews on the Colosseum from the guys at www.virtualtourist.com and yahoo.travel. By the way, these sites are very reliable. The people there are mostly friendly.

When I was young I used to dream of riding the gondolas of venice. We used to play sailing with pillows all around us. Of course, I had to have an umbrella and my boatman would have to don a hat.

But really, I am considering a trip to Rome. I'm much into culture, heritage, arts and history that I'd like to see the best living museum there is - the vatican. A side trip to Milan would be good too. Wwww.cheaperthanhotels.com is now offering a special on Milan for as low as 40 Euro. hmmm... interesting. Maybe I could attend some Italian cooking class while there.

Being Filipino, I'd have to make side trips to my relatives' place in London ? tees from Lapagayo! Maybe a dozen? haha!

No comments:

My Amazon Store