Pagerank

Friday, March 28, 2008

Which Hong kong Museum is A Must-See?

Like most big cities, Hong Kong has a lot of museums which the traveller can visit. However, when you're on tour or on vacation and have very limited time, chances are you wouldn't want to visit more than 1/3 of your time in museums. So, which one should you choose?

I was at Fully Booked bookstore at the Bonifacio High Street yesterday and I found a lot of resources about travelling to HK, Macau and Zhuhai. It was fortunate because as of last night, I didn't quite have an idea which tourist spots to prioritize. I mean, there are plenty of choices and so many wonderful places that it is so hard to choose which one should be visited during this trip. We do love museums and a vacation is never complete without a visit to at least 1 or 2. I did a little research on these and the results were:

1. Hong Kong Museum of History - this apparently is a must see because according to the books, it has a lot of interesting things from when the city was undeveloped up to the present.
2. If you or someone in your group is into science, you must see the Hong Kong Space Museum and the Hong Kong Science Museum. There are interactive exhibits in these museum which the science enthusiast will love.

All the others are optional tours. I have just made my itinerary to include these.

No comments:

My Amazon Store