Pagerank

Thursday, May 08, 2008

PAL Express Air

Cebu Pacific's new competitor in the Budget Airline industry is PAL Express Air. It's maiden flight was last May 5, to Caticlan, Aklan - the gateway to Boracay. Why do you suppose they have chosen to fly to Caticlan? To me, it is probably to tell Cebu Pacific (which happens to be their neck and neck competitor) that they intend to regain the throne in the industry. Well, it's about time you guys!

I'm pretty excited about it. In fact today, we're planning to go to Busuanga using this airline. Earlier on, we were planning to go to Montemar but opted to go to the Anawangin Camp in Zambales. But, since I got this email from Mabuhay Miles about the new airline, we're considering to change our plans. Well, I'll let you in on the developments. It's getting closer to the opening of class and we need to have 1 more trip to celebrate Ikee's birthday.

No comments:

My Amazon Store