"Luxury St. Thomas Vacation & Air from $499 - Kids Stay FREE
This fall CheapCaribbean is offering massive savings on trips to the Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Spa in exotic St. Thomas.
From just $499 you will receive four deluxe nights stay, roundtrip air from select cities, and a 20% OFF food and beverage discount card. As an added bonus, kids stay and play FREE.
If you don't have your passport, no worries. You don't need one to visit the U.S. Virgin Islands. That also means you won't have to hassle with a different currency!
Click here for more information and to book with CheapCaribbean.com.
Terms and conditions: Tax & Service additional. *Final tax and service amount at check-out includes September 11th Security Fee up to $10; PFC's up to $18; segment fees up to $3 per flight segment; applicable U.S departure taxes up to $85, and any additional applicable airline, hotel, local, and government tax and service charges. Foreign Departure Taxes up to $45 may apply and are payable to Foreign Government Authority. Rates are per person based on double occupancy, represent currently available minimum fares and prices for selected dates, and are for new individual bookings only. Not responsible for last-minute price or itinerary changes or errors and omissions in this ad.
All listed rates and airfares are subject to additional taxes, charges, and government-imposed fees including, but not limited to or exclusive of the following:
- Depending on the itinerary, Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs) of up to $18 may be added to your total.
- A federal excise tax of up to $3.50 applies per flight segment (but may already be included in the advertised fare). A flight segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing.
- A September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 applies per U.S. enplanement.
- Depending on the itinerary, the fare may be subjected to U.S. or international government-imposed taxes and fees of up to 200.
- Some companies impose shipping and/or handling fees for extra luggage or paper tickets
- Some companies charge service fees for bookings on their sites. - Itinerary changes, if permitted, may incur a change fee of up to $150 that varies by market, carrier and specific fare rule.
All prices are in US dollars unless otherwise noted. Information in this newsletter comes from 3rd party travel providers, and may not include applicable taxes, charges, or fees, and is subject to availability. SideStep makes no guarantee regarding the accuracy of information provided by third parties. All prices are in US dollars unless otherwise noted. Information in this newsletter comes from 3rd party travel providers, and may not include applicable taxes, charges, or fees, and is subject to availability. SideStep makes no guarantee regarding the accuracy of information provided by third parties.
SideStep respects your privacy. If you would like to stop receiving our newsletters, visit this page .
Copyright © 2005-2008 SideStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SideStep, Inc. 2980 Bowers Ave. Santa Clara, CA 95051"
I'm gonna have to do this posting of mail promos regularly from now on so expect more to come.