Pagerank

Thursday, April 09, 2009

When Travelling, Take Pictures!

As a trying-hard-to-be a conservationist, I rant to my friends and family (to the almost utmost dismay of my unica hija) the lines "take only pictures... ". Ah, but don't let me repeat them again lest my daughter reads this and goes mad. hehehe

Anyway, I oh so love and admire people who try to make a difference even in their hobbies. Like, Kayak Philippines has recently come up with a race for novice and pros at the Hundred Islands in Pangasinan. To try to promote the sport and help the eco-tourism of the Philippines, the organizers have partnered with the Department of Tourism and Cebu Pacific, among others, to come up with a Race, Kayak Clinic, Tour of Alaminos, and a photography workshop with Master George Tapan all bundled up and costs Php 750.000. Yup, it even includes all meals, a tee shirt and fees to the race. If you want to know more about this, or would like to join the race, visit their website at http://www.kayakphilippines.ws/http%3A__kayakphilippines.ws/Kayakphilippines.ws.html.

Now, who says summer is an expensive break.

No comments:

My Amazon Store