Pagerank

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

50% for PAL's Mabuhay Mile's Awards Tickets

How I wish I could schedule my trip to the US soon. I'm going there next year because I have to go to Alberta for the SEC Assessment with CARNA. On my way to AB, I'll pass by LA to see my mom.

But I wish I could just go this time instead. Up until October 5, 2009 Mabuhay Miles award tickets can be redeemed at 50% off. Thus, if I have to go to the US on an award ticket, I can actually use just half of the usual mileage and have the other half converted to asian trips for the three of us! what a real treat. But then again the prescribed Travel Period is only from 15 September - 10 December 2009. Couldn't they have extended it?

You may want to check out the deal at www.mabuhaymiles.com.

No comments:

My Amazon Store