Pagerank

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Back To Singapore in December

Well, I and my family will be going back to Singapore for the New Year. Hopefully, we'll be able to watch the Songs of the Sea water and light show at Sentosa Island. Funny but we've been there twice already and have not had a chance to see it. We always seem to run out of tickets. This time I checked out the net to get a ticket in advance only to find out that it can't be purchased online. sigh*

Would someone care to tell me how I can get those elusive tickets please?

Another dilemma is going to Johor Bahru in Malaysia from SG. I had always wanted to go. But today I realized it may not be worth going with all the trouble that one has to go through to reach the place by public transport. I hate long queues!

No comments:

My Amazon Store