Pagerank

Monday, May 19, 2008

How To Get To Tagaytay By Public Transport

You know it's not quite known how to get to Tagaytay by public Transportation. That's seems amusing to me because Tagaytay is a really popular place but it looks like the people who go there normally just go by their own car. There are actually 3 ways I know.

The first, is to hire a cab to and fro. This seems expensive but my brother-in-law charges by the hour only. I think it costs about 300 per hour. So, if you don't intend to stay there for like a full day, and spending about 3 thousand for it, this one will be a very good option for you. I think there's a minimum of 3 hours only.

The second is to go to the Starmall, Market Market, or Glorietta fx terminals. There are some vans or fx that go to Tagaytay. I believe it would cost around 250 per person.

The third is to go to the bus terminal near the Chowking restaurant at Pasay, EDS. It's just below the MRT station. According to my source, you ride the Crown Bus (it used to be called Crow, by the way) going to Nasugbu or Tagaytay.

Coming from Tagaytay is actually the challenge. The buses just stop to pick up passengers and there is really no bus terminal. You have to hail the ones that go to Manila or Baclaran or Cubao. I would tend to believe that it is best to take it from the junction/rotonda.

So there. I hope that helps.

No comments:

My Amazon Store